- Need to carry rain jacket or compact umbrella if you are coming
on Monsoon season (June, July and August)
- Need to bring sunscreen, hat, Sunglasses with UV and IR
- Need to bring walking poles (even if you aren’t trekking, you
will find these knee savers useful for steep hikes up to dzongs and temples.
- Need to bring flashlight for unexpected power cuts and for
viewing interiors of dark temples and monasteries.
- Need to bring motion sickness medication for the long and winding
- Need to bring hiking shoes for steep hikes.
- Need to bring full length sleeves as it is required as respect
while visiting temples and dzongs (fortresses).
- Need to bring all trekking gears if you are doing trekking.